Saturday, August 14, 2010

One Fast Hair Cut

Swim
Bike
Run

I got an email from back home and the subject line said "Sam's new haircut".  This is what I found when I opened it.  This is Sam from Victoria BC.  He's 11 years old and he trains with my old triathlon team Kelly's Kids.  Part of the preparation for his next race involved an inspirational new hair cut.  A sweet way to represent the sport!

Good luck to Sam and the rest of Kelly's Kids going to the Apple Triathlon in Kelowna next weekend (one of my favorite races).  The Apple Triathlon is also Canadian Nationals for the older guys so good luck to them as well!  If only I could be in two places at once.

I also want to add that Christine had a very gusty race today!  She lead out of the water and was wiped out on the bike.  She then picked herself up, got her chain back on then managed to run her way up from 2 Min's back to 14th place. A very inspiring finish.



BJP

No comments:

Post a Comment